Issue Viewing Payment Application Type Business Process Line Item, Work Retainage %, Alert Message Displayed
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Unifier : Version: 18.2
Issue viewing a Line Item Type Business Process record, and when viewing the Line Items. When viewing the "Work Retainage %" column there is a red triangle in the column indicating a problem and when it is selected the following Alert Message noted below is displayed:
"Total Mismatch Difference: XX".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to a Unifier Environment
- Navigate to Project/Shell > BP Node > Business Process Payment Applications type BP > Open a BP record.
- Open a line item > Row 1 > Go to Column "Work Retainage (%)".
- Note there is a red triangle > Click it "Total Mismatch Difference: XX".
- This alert message was not expected to be displayed here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms