Tax Amount Doubled In General Ledger
(Doc ID 2376638.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales tax amounts is doubled in the general ledger in certain cases where there are multiple partial receipts against the same line item on a purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO
2. Create 2 receipts for the PO line 1
3. Create Invoice for the PO line 1
4. Run Transfer Transaction from Receiving to Costing
5. Run Transfer Costs to Cost Management
6. Run Create Receipt Accounting Distribution.
7. Run Cost Accounting for Receipt Accounting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document