Filters Are Not Saved in P6 Professional Using Client Side Caching
(Doc ID 2377213.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filter changes are not retained once the page is refreshed.
Filter should be retained once the page is refreshed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional with client side cache enabled
- Navigate to the Project Window -> Filter
- Open a Filter
- Notice the Responsible Manager
- Apply the filter
- Open all Projects
- It will redirect to Activity Window
- Navigate back to Project Window
- Open the filter and change the value
- Open all projects
- Switch to Project Window
- Open the filter
- The value of responsible manager is reverted to value before the change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document