Error: "There is no connection between Unifier and content repository" or "Exception Description: No transaction is currently active." When Uploading Files to the Document Manager or for File Attachment to a BP Record After a Cloud Environment Upgrade
(Doc ID 2377300.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an upgrade from a prior version of Primavera Unifier to version 18.3, any attempt to upload files to Document Manager or to attach files to Business Process (BP) records results in one of the following errors:
There is no connection between Unifier and content repository.
Exception Description: No transaction is currently active.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Oracle Cloud environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > User Mode > Document Manager
- Try to upload any file/document.
- The new Upload icon at the top of the Unifier page turns red.
- Click on the Upload icon
- One of the reported errors displays.
- When creating or editing a BP record, attempt to add an Attachment to the record
- One or both of the reported errors occur.
Another symptom is that documents could be successfully downloaded from Document Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document