Unable To Locate LPN From Web UI Using "Locate LPN" Button Present In IB (In Bound) LPNs UI Error "Location is Locked"
(Doc ID 2377316.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 [Release 8.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to locate LPN from web UI using "Locate LPN" button present in IBLPNs UI
When a user is trying to locate an IBLPN using web UI ,the system is throwing error message "Location is Locked". The location where LPN is to be located is a reserve location and is having a lock code on it.
Now, if you try to locate the same LPN using RF transaction "Locate LPN", the system is allowing the user to locate the LPN without showing any error message.
Please clarify whether it is a bug or system functionality. In my opinion, either Locate LPN should be allowed from both web UI and RF or it should not be allowed either from RF or from web UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login UAT instance
2. Navigate to IBLPNs UI
3. Search for an IBLPN which is in received status (YYYYY)
4. Select the IBLPN and hit "Locate LPN" button present at the top in the UI.
5 .Scan location barcode as XXXXXX
6. System will display error message "Location is locked"
7. Login to RF with valid username and password
8. Invoke RF"Locate LPN" transaction
9. Scan the same LPN (YYYYY) and scan location as XXXXXX
10.IBLPN is located to location and is updated to located status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!