Affected Items Cannot Be Added to A Change Order However No Error Generated
(Doc ID 2379795.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating Items using the createItem web service, the new Items are not successfully attaching as Affected Object on a Change Order when using the createOrUpdateChangeObject web service. Additionally, the Items are not attaching to the Change Order when attempting to add them in the UI.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Development
2. Open existing Change Order
3. Open Affected Objects tab
4. Select Add -> search for Item and add Item
5. Notice the Item doesn't appear on the Change Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!