Item Structure Created Through a Change Order In Product Development Cannot be Edited
(Doc ID 2379989.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an Item structure through a Change Order and approving the Change Order - the Item structure cannot be edited (e.g. - additional component cannot be added). Additionally, the Structure cannot be edited through Product Information Management
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item in Product Development
2. Navigate to Actions > Assign to Change Order > then add a structure to the item using the Engineering Change Order
3. Process Change Order through approvals and approve it.
4. Search for the item again in Product Development > navigate to Structure tab.
5. Observe that the option to add new components is disabled for this structure on this item
6. For this item, when viewed through Product Information Management, the same behavior is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!