P6 EPPM Portfolio Data Does Not Always Move Into Data Warehouse Through The ODI Global ETL (LOAD_PLAN_REALTIME_GLOBAL)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating new project portfolios within P6 EPPM and publishing to extended schema, the LOAD_PLAN_REALTIME_GLOBAL ODI load plan (which handles movement of P6 EPPM global data) is not moving the data from P6 EPPM into the Data Warehouse.
After creating new project portfolios within P6 EPPM and publishing to extended schema, the LOAD_PLAN_REALTIME_GLOBAL ODI load plan should move the new portfolios into the Data Warehouse w_project_portfolio_d table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 EPPM
- Select Portfolios dropdown, Manage Portfolios
- Select gear icon and create a new portfolio
- Browse to Administration, Scheduled Services, Global
- Execute the Publish Enterprise Data global scheduled service
- Note that the LOAD_PLAN_REALTIME_GLOBAL executes but does not move the data into Data Warehouse.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms