Importing Sourcing Rule Ends in Error
(Doc ID 2380809.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import Sourcing Rules using the ScpSourcingImportTemplate, the following errors occur:
1) A record already exists with the same combination of values for the key attributes SR_INSTANCE_CODE, ASSIGNMENT_SET_NAME
2) The assignment type is assignment type ITEM, ORGANIZATION LEVEL. Values of one of more of the attributes in this list are invalid: ORGANIZATION_CODE / ITEM_NAME
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Download and Complete the ScpSourcingImportTemplate
2. Generate the CSV and ZIP files
3. Load the ZIP file into the UCM using File Import and Export UI
4. Navigate to Supply Chain Planning and run the Load Planning Data From Flat Files process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document