ER - Wrong Number Displayed In OSC For Amount In (without Decimals)
(Doc ID 2380834.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can you please help us raise the below Product Enhancement:
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient.
. The Opportunity list view currently displays the amount without decimal.
. This is confusing for users and they believe that there was an error in the opportunity.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
. It should be possible to set up the list in such a way that the decimals are displayed for customers who request it (like Zumtobel).
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result.
. A parameter would allow the admin to decide whether decimals should be displayed or not.4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business.
. More consistent view of the opportunity amount (i.e. no difference between opportunity and list view).
. Better end user experience.
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
. the user does a quote for an opportunity. When looking at it in Sales Cloud, he sees a different number, such as 28 instead of 28.25 (with decimals as shown in CPQ). User is very confused and thinks he did something wrong. User expects the exact same number in Sales Cloud and CPQ
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document