When Viewing A List of WBS Codes There Is An Odd Gap In The List
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.1 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.1 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 220.127.116.11.
When viewing all options for the WBS Codes, a popup window will open. Use the scroll bar to view the listing. A blank area that is about 20-30 lines long will be seen when scrolling through the WBS code list. This was found to occur in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, and would only occur the first time it was viewed in a particular project/shell. It was noted that even though there was a gap where no codes were displayed, there were no codes missing from the list because the list was continuous.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment
- Navigate to any Project/Shell with Cost type Business Process (BP) records
- Create a record and click on the 'Add' button to add a line item at the bottom
- A popup window with the WBS Codes is instantiated
- Scroll through the WBS Code list and a gap may be seen in the list depending on the browser and if the list has been opened previously in your login session.
- In this instance, there are no missing codes, just a 20-30 line gap between one code and the next.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms