An Impact Analysis Report Cannot Be Opened When Importing a Configuration Package Name That Includes and Ampersand ('&')
(Doc ID 2381251.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Impact Analysis Report cannot be opened when importing a configuration package name that includes an ampersand ('&'), and the following error occurs:
Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open 'Impact_Analysis_Report_21_.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).
In addition, the following error occurs in the Unifier Log files:
[[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '8' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR util.BundleReportUtils
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier.
- Switch to Company Workspace.
- Expand the Configuration Package Management node.
- Select Configuration Packages.
- Click the Import button on the right-hand pane.
- Navigate to the .zip file location and type the package name, including an ampersand "&".
- Click Next.
- On the next screen click Next again.
- Click Import and make sure the Download impact analysis report box is checked.
- Save the Impact Analysis Report when prompted.
- Observe the reported error message when opening the PDF file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!