FCCS: Smart View Displays "#Missing" Even When "#NumericZero" Replacement Is Selected in Excel Add-ins Option
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service - Version 18.02.67 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using SmartView to pull the data from Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service(FCCS) application, it shows "#Missing" value despite Data options being set to "#NumericZero" in Excel add-ins.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the Excel SmartView file(Attached ExampleRetrieve_mod.xlsx)
2. Modify the connection details to accept the correct information for the environment i.e Server connection url.
3. Refresh the Excel spreadsheet.
5. Close all the excel files(if there are more than one excel file opens)
6. Open the same spreadsheet(ExampleRetrieve_mod.xlsx)
7. It will prompt for login. Enter the correct user credential details.
8. Once connected, it will automatically refresh the spreadsheet
9. Now user can see "#MISSING" value.
10. Refresh the Excel SmartView sheet twice and user can see the Zero(0) value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms