Affected Items Plus Icon Becomes Unresponsive After Add / Delete
(Doc ID 2381565.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Add" icon becomes unresponsive if a user adds an item to Engineering Change Order Affected Objects then removes the item and attempts to add another.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create new Engineering Change Order
- Navigate to Affected Objects
- Click "Select and Add" icon
- Search for and add any item
- Select the line for the item that was added
- Remove the item from the Change Order using the "Remove" icon
- Click "OK" on warning
- Click "Select and Add" icon again
- Search for any item and click the "Add" icon
- See UI become unresponsive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document