Custom Object Layout Is Distorted Once Try To Expand The Column After Newly Created Record.
(Doc ID 2382467.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is follows this steps:
1. Create a new record for the custom object.
2. Save and continue
3. Search the same contract via advance search .
4. The records are searched successfully
5. Try to expand the column header for the newly searched contract
6. Column gets squeezed with empty space and column can not be expanded any more
Customer expectation: user should be able to expand the column back and both at will.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!