Unifier Table Information Is Not Available When Attempting to Create a New External Data Model in BI Publisher
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a new External Data Model in BI Publisher, a user is not able to find any Unifier Schema or Table Information in their Query.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Log into the Oracle Hosted Unifier cloud environment.
- On the Primavera Cloud Portal Page click the Oracle BIP link.
- On BI Publisher main page click Create... > Data Model > Data Sets > Default Data Source and set it to UNIFIERSOURCE.
- From the Diagram tab click the + (plus sign) to Add a New Data Set > SQL Query.
- Enter a new Name > select UNIFIERSOURCE (Default) > Standard SQL > Query Builder.
- For Unifier environments the Schema will always be UNIFIER.
- View the alert above the Schema name: "The list of tables is too long. Please enter one or more first letters in the search entry field to reduce the table list."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms