Unable To Find Unifier Table Information In BI Publisher
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a new External Data Model in BI Publisher, a user is not able to find any Unifier Schema or Table Information in their Query.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Log into the Oracle Hosted Unifier cloud environment.
- From the Primavera Cloud Portal Page click on "Oracle BIP" link.
- From BI Publisher main page click on Create... "Data Model" > "Data Sets" > Default Data Source is "UNIFIERSOURCE".
- From Diagram Tab click "+" (plus sign) to Add a New Data Set - SQL Query.
- Enter a new Name > Select UNIFIERSOURCE (Default) > Standard SQL > Click on "Query Builder".
- For Unifier environments the Schema will always be "UNIFIER"
- If you see an alert above the Schema name that says "The list of tables is too long. Please enter one or more first letters in the search entry field to reduce the table list."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms