SQL Query Validation Fails for DB Adapter When Variable Is Not Bind To A Column
(Doc ID 2383188.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Integration Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An integration is using the Database adapter.
During the adapter configuration for a SQL query, the validation is failing with the following exception:
Error: ORA-00920: invalid relational operator
1. Create the table INVENTORY_VIEW in a database.
2. Create a database connection
3. In an integration configure the database adapter to invoke SQL
4. Use a variable (#VAR):
- to compare it with null
- to compare it with a value
- in a function as a parameter
In each case the validation will not be successful.
5. The validation works in each case if we replace the variable with a
The SQL Validation fails if a variable (#VAR) is used in the following ways:
1. to compare it with null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document