FA: SCM: OM: R12 On Premise: Create Sales Order Not Working With Only Header Information
(Doc ID 2383852.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Orders
Create Sales Order not working with only header information
The user is trying to create a sales order in draft mode only with the header information first. The user uses webservice OrderImportService (http://host:port/fomImportOrdersService/OrderImportService?wsdl), payload Order Creation Draft Status.xml but he completed the payload only with the header information and deleted the lines with information for the items and then runs createOrders operation. The user gets the error message "The attribute DOO_ORDER_LINES is missing for service", so the lines are missing
"The attribute DOO_ORDER_LINES is missing for service"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Application Cloud
2. Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management
3. Fusion Application
5. Go to page Test Web SErvice
6. Choose WSDL http://scm.fa.internal.skanska.se:7778/fomImportOrdersService/OrderImportService?wsdl
8. Update Order Creation Draft Status.xml with user details. The user enters only header details and deletes the item details from payload.
9. Choose createOrders Operation.
10. Enter the credentials and then Test Web Service button.
11.The error MessageName=DOO_CMN_MISSING_ATTR;
MessageDescription=The attribute DOO_ORDER_LINES is missing for service ProcessOrder.; appears.
Fusion Application -> AdvancedPlanningApp then Test Web Service
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create draft orders only with the header information using SOAP webservices OrderImportService.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document