Unable to Show the Sexual Orientation Field in the Biographical Information Section for HCM Cloud Release 12
(Doc ID 2383880.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to show the Sexual Orientation field on the Biographical Information page in HCM Cloud Release 12
For example log in as a user who has the 'employee' role and "Human Capital Management Application Administrator" role. In this example the user is called 'James Bond'
Steps to reproduce:
1) go into Home/About me/Personal Information/Click on Edit
2) once in edit mode, pick the 2nd tab down (biographical information)
3) go into the 'James Bond' menu (drop down name menu) and choose customize pages
4) choose 'site'
5) click view/source
6) click on legislation and then click on edit
(get message about editing this task flow - say yes)
7) pull up the 'source view' editing pane
8) The following can be seen:
It's the last field that needs to be shown (eg. NINO verified, sexual orientation) etc. But these have the <X> by them and it is not possible to "show" these.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!