Error:40001-Issue With External Tax Calculator And Scheduled Orders
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Storefront
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An administrator enables the external tax calculator and the URL to the SSE with our implementation of this calculator is entered into the appropriate functional webhook field in OCCS-Admin. (At the time of this comment, this is currently enabled.)
2. A storefront user logs into the storefront.
3. The user navigates to a PDP for a sellable product (example: https://ccstore-test-xxxx.com/nk-ni2055/product/NKNI2055 ) and adds the product to their cart.
4. The user navigates to the cart page.
a. If using our custom checkout widget/layout (currently enabled at time of this comment), the user should click "Order Reminder" which should navigate to checkout and automatically populates and hide the billing and payment fields, prompting the user only to enter the order schedule.
b. If using the out-of-box layout, the user clicks "Checkout" and fills out the shipping, billing, and scheduled order sections.
6. Click Schedule/Submit as appropriate.
7. At this point, watching the requests in the browser inspector reveals that the storefront attempt to complete and schedule the user's order returns a generic or shipping address error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create scheduled orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms