Fusion HCM: The Edit Transaction Form For The Termination Workflow Does Not Display Flexfield Values
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Global Human Resources
Custom configured DFFs on PER_PPS_DF are populated on the Termination form and the record is submitted through the approval process.
The notification form displays the DFFs in the details section.
When user clicks on Cancel, the DFFs are no longer visible and get a java error when navigating off page.
Also the Submit button gives the same response as the Cancel button. Basically, nothing occurs. The page is not submitted and user have to logout from the session just to close the form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit termination with required fields
2. Approval sent to application role
3. User claims approval
4. Go to approval and select Edit Transaction
5. Do not make changes and click Cancel button
6. Flex fields are no longer visible
7. Try to navigate off of page and get a java error because required flexfields do not contain values/not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms