PBCS: Approval Filter is not Retained Once User Logs Off
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 15.07.46 to 18.02.67 [Release 15.0 to 18.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Filter is not retained once user Logs off
In PBCS, Approval Filter is not retained once user Logs off.
1. Login to PBCS as an Admin.
2. From the Home Screen, Click on Approvals Icon.
3. Set a Filter in Approvals by Selecting Scenario, Version and Approvals Status.
4. Log Off from Session and Relogin again.
5. When checking in Approvals, Filter has vanished.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms