Last WBS Grouping Is Duplicating When Expanding And/Or Collapsing Project Data
(Doc ID 2385111.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the Activities View in EPPM, the last WBS Grouping is duplicating when expanding and/or collapsing data.
Not to show a duplicate band.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open one project.
- Click on the cog at the left side of the Main Project Name. Then click "Expand".
- May have to expand/collapse a few times to produce the issue.
- When all WBS levels and activities are expanded, the last WBS entry shows up twice.
- Go back to the top level band with the project name and hit Collapse on the cog. All collapse except one of the last WBS band levels.
- Then click Expand again on the cog.
- Go to the last WBS Band, that is showing twice, hit the (-) sign to collapse it, then hit the (+) sign to expand it -- and instead of the WBS band
appearing twice, when clicked on the WBS band name, it appears as if it was selecting the row with the name, and also the row underneath.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!