Error: 'Report Name Already Exists' and/or 'The system could not process your request' When Trying to Modify or Publish a Custom Template
(Doc ID 2385237.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 17.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify or republish a custom template, one or both of the following errors occurs. If the report is renamed, then it cannot be republished from its Draft state.
The error below occurs when an attempt is made to save a modified report template:
Report name already exists. Enter a unique name.
The error below occurs when an attempt is made to republish the report template.
The system could not process your request. Logging in again may help in some cases. Contact your System Administrator if you are still having problems.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- In Admin Mode, navigate to the Company Workspace > Configuration > Custom Templates.
- Open the Custom Template.
- Click on the Template File tab.
- Click Modify, then click Browse.
- Select the file and update it.
- Click OK.
- The first reported error occurs.
- Opening the report template and modifying the name is successful.
- After renaming, attempt to publish the report template.
- The second reported error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!