Folders And Files Do Not Display When Using Standard View with Document Manager in Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 2385439.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.2 to 18.3 [Release 18.2 to 18.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Unifier R18.2 in the Internet Explorer (IE) 11 browser, Document Manager (DM) folders and files are not displayed when using Standard View, although they are displayed in Classic View.
DM folders and files should display correctly in both Views in IE11.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Open the IE 11 browser.
- Login to Unifier using Standard View.
- Navigate to the applicable Document Manager.
- Note that document folders and files do not display when using Standard View.
- This issue also occurs in company workspace and other workspaces.
- The issue does not occur in Firefox or Chrome.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document