Project Forecast: Actual Costs Not Reflected in Performance Overview for the Forecast Version
(Doc ID 2385645.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Control - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Forecast, Actuals, Costs, Performance, Performance Overview
- When checking Performance Overview for a Project Forecast version, the actual costs are not reflected for the selected actuals through period. The Actual Raw Cost column does not show any value.
- Verified that the Planning Resource Breakdown Structure (PRBS) used for the 'Cost Only Forecast' financial plan type has the appropriate planning resources assigned such that it includes those corresponding to the actual costs already incurred.
- Also, the planning resources have the same Unit of Measure (UoM) as the expenditures entered for the project.
Expecting that Actual Raw Cost is displayed for the period in Performance Overview.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open a project having Expenditure Items incurred.
2. Go to Tasks > Manage Project Forecast > Open Forecast > navigate to bottom
3. Expand Performance Overview > expand Default: Period Performance Details
4. Select Interval Start / Interval End matching with the period in which actual costs exist for the project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!