Process Expense Reimbursements And Cash Advances - Error INVALID_VENDOR_SITE for Contingent Workers
(Doc ID 2385754.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Expenses - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can enter a standard invoice against a supplier (including contingent worker suppliers) with invoice dates prior to the suppler and supplier site effective dates. The invoices validate and account.
However when running Process Expense Reimbursements and Cash Advances for contingent worker expense report with expense item dates prior to the supplier and supplier site effective dates- those invoices
INVALID_VENDOR / INVALID_VENDOR_SITE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Contingent Worker on Nov 1, 2017
- Create their Supplier and Supplier Site Records effective_date = Dec 1, 2017
- Enter an Expense Report with Expense Item Dates in November 2017
- Run Process Expense Reimbursements and Cash Advances. - Expense Report fails with Invalid Vendor/Invalid Vendor Site
- Change Expense Items dates to after Dec 1, 2017 - Invoice processes through
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document