R13: UNABLE TO UPDATE PLAN DOCUMENT WITH CUSTOM TEMPLATE
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In R13 unable to update plan document with custom template performing the following steps:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open BI Publisher. (In our case used https://url/xmlpserver)
- Select Catalog.
- On the left side from Folder list select "Shared Folders" ->"Incentive Compensation Plans" and drill down on it.
- Now click on Edit for "Participant Plan Report" on the right side
- In the ""Participant Plan Report" page click "Add New Layout" and click on upload under "Upload or Generate Layout" > Provide the file name, format of file and upload the supported file.
File loads successfully but it does not show up
6. Verify if the custom template is uploaded.
- Login to Incentive Compensation Application.
- Navigate to Navigator-> Participant Assignment -> Click on "Measure Compensation Plan" and pick and Compensation Plan. Drill down on the compensation plan. Look for the Plan Document template picklist. The newly added custom template is not visible.
This was working on R12 the OOTB template does not work for TI needs, if the template needs to be stored in custom location please provide steps for this on how they can be accessed on Plan document
BIEE: User: <user>, absPath: /Incentive Compensation/Participant Compensation Plans/ParticipantPlanReport.xdo/ParticipantPlanTemplate_ar.xlf, message: In-place customizations are not allowed on factory delivered content. Save your customizations in /shared/custom.; nested exception is: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: In-place customizations are not allowed on factory delivered content. Save your customizations in /shared/custom
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms