Attempting To Start A Non-running Real-time Load Plan From The Analytics Administration Application Does Not Start The Load Plan Or Generate An Error Attempting To Start Within The UI
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 18.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the real-time load plans are in a non-running state:
- Attempting to restart the load plans (from staretl1 > status page) does not send a message to ODI for restarting the load plan.
- The page appears as if it will attempt to complete the action but then simply does nothing.
The Analytics Administration Application should successfully restart a non-running real-time load plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (starting point for duplication is where the real-time load plans are in a non-running state):
- Login to the Analytics Administration Application
- Browse to staretl1 > status
- Attempt to click Start to any three non-running real-time load plans
- The page appears to reload but does not restart the real-time load plans
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms