OAC-Rules File Editor in Oracle Analytics Cloud Doesn't Save "Allow Property Changes" Check box
(Doc ID 2387907.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud Service - Version 17.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rules file editor in OAC does not save "Allow Property Changes" check box.
1. Create a new rules file.
2. Use "Dimension Build".
3. Add a dimension.
4. Edit the Load Rule Script.
5. On the Dimensions tab > Check "Allow Property Changes" check box.
6. Save and close editor.
7. Select and Edit the rules file again.
8. Make sure "Dimension Build" is selected.
9. Go to Dimensions tab, select any of the dimension, and the Dimension Properties should expand.
You will see that 'Allow Property Changes' is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!