Oracle CRM On Demand Phone Support Consolidation Announcement - New Contact Numbers
(Doc ID 2388118.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Effective May 1, 2018 your Oracle CRM On Demand Support phone number will change to the following:
If your country is not listed above, please refer to the Oracle Support Contacts Global Directory.
New Phone Menu
The new phone number will connect you to Oracle Support. There will be a new phone menu which will be a bit different from the previous menu you have used. The new menu will work as follows:
- Calls will route to an Oracle Customer Support Representative who will create and route your Service Request (SR) to the Oracle CRM On Demand team. These representatives can also assist you with questions regarding the Customer Portal.
- You will be asked by the system if the problem you are calling about relates to a new issue or an existing SR, and whether the issue is about software or hardware. You should always choose software.
- If the issue you are calling about is a new problem, you will be required to enter your Customer Support Identifier (CSI). This is to ensure you have an active contract with Oracle that covers your Oracle CRM On Demand products. You will have an option to speak to a Customer Support Representative even if you do not know your CSI.
- If your call is in reference to an existing SR, the system will prompt for the SR#. Simply enter the SR# when prompted (enter all digits starting with 3 and ignore the dash), and the system will route your call to the existing SR owner.
Translation collaboration may be used to work SRs. For customers receiving support in Chinese or Japanese, there may be some cases when we will use the translation collaboration model when Oracle CRM On Demand specialists with these languages are not available. For information on how translation collaboration works, see My Oracle Support DOC ID 1304946.1.
We suggest you keep the following items handy in order to ensure a smooth transition:
- Your new Oracle Support phone number
- Your CSI number
- Any existing SR numbers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!