Integration Credentials Not Showing In Workspace
(Doc ID 2388341.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deploying an application to the Production partition that contains an Integration Credential, the Credentials cannot be seen in Workspace.
1) Create a PCS Application that contains at least one Integration with a Credential set.
2) Deploy to Test Partition
3) Result: Verify in Test Workspace under Administration / Manage Credentials that the Credential is present.
4) Deploy the same application to the Production Partition
5) Result: Verify in Production Workspace under Administration / Manage Credentials that the Credential is NOT present.
6) NOTE: The application deployed to Production partition will work correctly, but the credential is not displayed in the Workspace / Administrator / Manage Credential. Will have no way to modify this from the non-test Workspace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document