Fusion INV: (ER) Item Quantity Search (Manage Item Quantities) Is Not Usable
(Doc ID 2388985.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Quantity Search (Manage Item Quantities) is Not Usable
A. Results region should be a Table format versus ‘click and drill’. Requirement is to see Subinventory – Item – Locator – Quantity On-Hand on one line without having to drill on Each individual line.
Organization Subinventory Item Locator Quantity etc.
CPE1 Parts Room 1234 A204B1 32
CPE1 Parts Room 1234 A204B2 57
CPE1 Parts Room 1236 A204B1 3
CPE1 Parts Room 1238 A204F2 250
CPE1 Parts Room 1238 A204F3 1000
Locators format: A102B5
· A = ROW
· 102 = RACK
· B = SHELF (bottom to top, A, B, C, …)
· 5 = BIN (left to right)
In addition, Manage Item Quantities needs the following search capabilities:
1) Need to look up item numbers by which Asset Number they are used for (where used capability in the Item Quantity search capability).
2) Need to look up item numbers by which category of item (could by EAM category, Purchasing Category, etc.). These fields are not available.
3) Need a two part search capability, without the requirement to first enter a Item Number or a portion of an item number. Currently the Item Number (or part of an Item Number) is mandatory.
4) Need to search by the Manufacturer’s Name and Part Number
5) Having a KEYWORD search capability as found on other UIs or Screens would be very helpful.
6) Need advanced Item Description search capability
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!