TCC: Requisition Create Error "Missing mandatory field value (<passportservice>:<field>).;",
(Doc ID 2390686.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 17.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An import designed to create a requisition instead fails with an error like
- passportservicecode = a Passport service's code, found here: Configuration > Taleo Recruiting Administration > Screening Services > Service Details - <A passport service> , Code value is above the Settings section
- field = Code(s) of the service's input field(s), shown in the same page but in the Input Fields section
- Example: Missing mandatory field value (eytaxcredit:Locid).;
- Zone is OTAC 17.2 or higher, and ...
- One or more of the passport services in Recruiting Administration > Integration-Screening Services have the setting below checked:
This service is mandatory for new requisitions and for those updated while in "Draft" status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document