Work Orders Are Not Creating In CMO Organization
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work orders are not creating in CMO Organization.
Planned Order status is not changing from "Mark for Release" to "Released".
Work Orders should be created once Released.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into Planning Central
2. Open the Supplies and Demands Table
3. Query for the Make planned order in concern
4. Mark it for Release and Save the record
5. Then Click on the Release button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms