Work Orders Are Not Creating In CMO Organization
(Doc ID 2391014.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work orders are not creating in CMO Organization.
Planned Order status is not changing from "Mark for Release" to "Released".
Work Orders should be created once Released.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into Planning Central
2. Open the Supplies and Demands Table
3. Query for the Make planned order in concern
4. Mark it for Release and Save the record
5. Then Click on the Release button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!