Per Diem Last Day Rates Not Used When There Is Only a First And Last Day.
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount is not calculated correctly for Per Diem trip using a start date and end date for two days (E.g: Start date: 01-02-18: 14:40 End date: 02-02-18 13:41 the Expense Item that belong to 02-02-18 is created with zero amount.)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Per Diem Expense Policy with a Rate Rule = First and Last Day option
2. Create an Expense Report , Selecting an expense type that is of the Per Diem type. using the start date: 01.02.18 14:40 and date: 03.02.18 13:41
3. Click Add Details button and select include for all the lines. You will see that all expense lines were created ( 3 lines created for each date 01.02.08, 02-02-18 and 03-02-18
4. Click the back button and change it to a Two days trip only the first and a last date. click yes to the warning message.
5. Click Add Details button and select include for all the lines.
The last day show zero
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms