Unable to Update Supplier Header with the Same Tax Registration Number as at Address Level
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to update the supplier header with a tax registration number (TRN) that is at address level for tax regime, the following error occurs:
This tax registration number already exists for party type Third party site, party name ZZZZZZ , and party site name YYYYYY for the same period.
There is another supplier with the same tax id already defined.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a supplier header but without a TRN at header level (or incorrect one)
- Created a supplier address with correct TRN for tax regime
- Created site, site assignments etc.
- Realized that missed a TRN at header level so go back to update the supplier header
- Need to be able to fill TRN at supplier header with the same TRN as is on address level and this cannot be done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms