Fusion US Payroll: Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) Error: "JBO-TaxReporting Name and Assignment Number details are required" when Tried to End Date or Delete Federal Card Component Details
(Doc ID 2391744.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 11.13.18.02.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.20.07.0.
When attempting to delete a default federal component details using PBL, the component no Legal Data Group (LDG) or Tax Reporting Unit (TRU) associated with it, but in PBL these are mandatory columns, so when attempting to process the PBL the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Payroll > Administration.
2. Select the Batch Loader task.
3. Click the Download bottom.
4. Sign into the spreadsheet when prompted.
5. Enter a batch name and select a LDG.
6. Double click the batch name.
7. Navigate to the Batch Content sheet.
8. Click the Add button.
9. Select the Task Action Name 'Upload Federal Component Details'.
10. Double-click the Task Action Name.
11. Complete the required fields and set the Legislative Data Group Name to US Legislative Data Group.
13. Check the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document