Fusion Application - United States Legislation: Upload Federal Component Details - UPDATE/DELETE Not Working
(Doc ID 2391744.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to delete a default federal component details using PBL, the component no LDG or TRU associated with it, but in PBL these are mandatory columns, so when attempting to process the PBL the following error occurs.
JBO-TaxReporting Name and Assignment Number details are required: TaxReporting Name and Assignment Number details are required.oracle.apps.fnd.applcore.messages.FndMessagesUtil$FndMapResourceBundle
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Select the Batch Loader task
3. Click the Download bottom
4. Sign into the spreadsheet when prompted
5. Enter a batch name and select a LDG
6. Double click the batch name
7. Navigate to the Batch Content sheet
8. Click the Add button
9. Select the Task Action Name 'Upload Federal Component Details'
10. Double-click the Task Action Name
11. Complete the required fields and set the Legislative Data Group Name to US Legislative Data Group
13. Check the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document