Multiple Primary Suppliers Get Attached to an Item When ADF_FACES-60097 Exception Raised During Process of Adding a New Primary Supplier to the Item
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service Version 16.0.022.4 Environment, multiple primary suppliers are found to be associated to an item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Items > Manage Items.
2. Search for an item at the Style level (Level 1) with transaction level SKU (Level 2). Open the item in Edit mode.
a. Item status does not matter (Worksheet, Submitted, or Approve).
b. Item must have at least one primary Supplier already assigned.
3. Click More Actions > Suppliers.
4. Click the Add button. In the Add Supplier popup, enter a valid Supplier Site and all required data, then click OK.
5. For the newly added Supplier, enter valid Country of Sourcing and Country of Manufacture data.
6. Edit the newly added Supplier. In the Edit Supplier popup, select the “Yes” radio button for Primary Supplier. Click Yes in the confirmation popup, and press OK in the Edit Supplier popup.
7. An error message is displayed: “ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #3”.
After clicking OK in the error popup and Cancel in the Edit Supplier popup, the newly added Supplier is marked as Primary and the original Primary Supplier is still marked as Primary.
The Item Supplier record can be saved with two Suppliers marked as Primary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms