Trying to Login to Unifier Through the Link in an Email Notifications Returns a localhost Error : The page cannot be displayed
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On any Oracle Cloud Hosted Unifier Environment : Any Version
When users clicks on the "Unifier Login" link from the automatically generated email notification sent by Unifier, it opens the generic default browser.
- If they're already logged into Unifier, it produces an error.
- If they're not already logged into Unifier, it prompts for user credentials and then produces the same error.
The page cannot be displayed
- Make sure web address http://localhost is correct
- Look for the page with your search engine
- Refresh the page in a few minutes
Fix Connection problems
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Take action on a Business Process record that will generate an external email message from Unifier to the assignee.
- The email will be delivered to the user's local email inbox and will have a "Unifier Login" link towards the bottom of the message.
- Click on the "Unifier Login" link and observe the behavior as described.
- Try to open the link while logged into Unifier and again while logged out of the system.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot access Unifier using the embedded "Unifier Login" link in the automatic email message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms