Error '/localhost/unifier - The page cannot be displayed' When Trying to Login to Unifier Through the Link in an Email Notification
(Doc ID 2392294.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users click on the "Unifier Login" link from the automatically generated email notification sent by Unifier, it opens the default browser.
- If they're already logged into Unifier, it produces an error.
- If they're not already logged into Unifier, it prompts for user credentials and then produces the same error.
The page cannot be displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Take action on a Business Process record that will generate an external email message from Unifier to the assignee.
- The email will be delivered to the user's local email inbox and will have a "Unifier Login" link towards the bottom of the message.
- Click on the "Unifier Login" link and observe the reported error.
- Try to open the link while logged into Unifier and again while logged out of the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!