A Document Sequence Category Code Already Exists With The Code Name. Enter A Different Receipt Method Name (AR-857117)
(Doc ID 2392486.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created receipt class then receiving error when attempting to create receipt method name = CHECK
A document sequence category code already exists with the code name. Enter a different receipt method name (AR-857117).
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Receipt Class and Methods Page
2. Created receipt class 'VISION MANUAL RECEIPTS' and receipt method 'CHECK'
3. Then delete receipt method 'CHECK' and receipt class 'VISION MANUAL RECEIPTS'
4. Now re-create receipt class 'VISION MANUAL RECEIPTS'.
5. While trying to re-create receipt method 'CHECK' but receiving error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document