A Document Sequence Category Code Already Exists With The Code Name. Enter A Different Receipt Method Name (AR-857117)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created receipt class then receiving error when attempting to create receipt method name = CHECK
A document sequence category code already exists with the code name. Enter a different receipt method name (AR-857117).
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Receipt Class and Methods Page
2. Created receipt class 'EPB MANUAL RECEIPTS' and receipt method 'CHECK'
3. Then delete receipt method 'CHECK' and receipt class 'EPB MANUAL RECEIPTS'
4. Now re-create receipt class 'EPB MANUAL RECEIPTS'.
5. While trying to re-create receipt method 'CHECK' but receiving error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms