Run Integration Role Does Not Allow A File Upload Into The Cloud
(Doc ID 2393156.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer enabled the location security in Data Management in order to give the business users the ability to load their own data
For Created native groups for each location And Provisioned one of them with the "Run Integration" role in Access Control(Navigate Button-> Click Access Control)
However, users are able to go and execute the Data Load Rule related to the location but they are not able to upload a new file in the cloud under the location folder.
Steps to Reproduce the issue
1) Logging into PBCS/FCCS cloud machine with a user that has Service Administrator privilege.
2) Access Data Management
3) Create a Import Format as "ImpFormat"
4) Create a location i.e "DelimitedLoc" and link it to above import format which is "ImpFormat".
5) Now, under Setup -> Security Settings -> Enable "Location Security".
6) Create a Location Security by using Prefix as "FDMEE" and suffix as "GROUP".
7) It will create "FDMEE_DelimitedLoc_GROUP" under the Groups in Access Control.
8) Create a user "TEST" with role assigned as "USER" in Access Control and put this user into group FDMEE_DelimitedLoc_GROUP.
9) Log off as an Admin user and log back in with user "TEST" in Cloud url.
10) Under Navigate -> Data Management link can be seen and when user "TEST" clicks on this link,
TEST user able to do and execute the Data Load Rule related to the location but they are not able to upload/Select a new file in the cloud under the location folder. When execute the Data Load rule , it will prompt for file name in Execute window , however end user can see and download all the files existing in Oracle Cloud under the inbox and outbox folders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document