When Accessing The HTS Search From Item HTS Screen The HTS Code Is Tripled
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, When accessing the HTS search from the item HTS screen the HTS code is tripled. After searching for an HTS code that has multiple effective from and to dates the HTS code is triplicated for each distinct start/end date and it is not possible to select the row that is required. Selecting a row on the search screen automatically selects all rows. When the apply button is pressed the first row is returned to the Item HTS screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From the task menu select items -> manage items.
2. On the item search screen input an item.
3. Once in the item screen click on More Actions->HTS.
4. Click on the + button and click the magnify glass next to the HTS field.
5. Enter in an HTS code that has multiple effective from/to dates.
6. Try and choose a specific row.
Result: Multiple triplicate values are returned and it is not possible to select the row that is required as all rows get auto selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms