Webhook Order Submit Doesn't Call URL Specified On OCC Admin
(Doc ID 2393224.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Commerce Cloud 17.6
On OCCS admin, the webhook Order Submit is configured to call https://hhh.jjjj.kk/api/job/listener/order-submit-listener , but tests show that this is never called
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1) log into occs-admin
2) Select "Order Submit - Production"
3) Enter for URL "https://hhh.jjjj.kk/api/job/listener/order-submit-listener"
4) fill out remaining fields as appropriate and save/publish
5) Go to storefront and create/submit an order
6) on the integration for a record of the order you just submitted being there.
7) Notice that no order is seen, when there should have been.
Upon order submission, a record of the order should be seen https://hhh.jjjj.kk
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!