Try to upload a new layout template to the Purchase Requisition PDF report the existing file gets deleted
(Doc ID 2394059.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to N/A [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the customer tries to upload a new layout template to the Purchase Requisition PDF report. Each time the customer uploaded the new file, the system deletes the file.
The issue can reproduce at will with the following steps:
1. From OTBI under the Shared Folders -> Procurement -> Self Service Procurement, download the Purchase Requisition Report PDF template called “RequisitionPDFGenerateReport.rtf”
2. Update the RTF template as needed
a. For our purposes, the only update was changing the logo. See file attached called “RequisitionPDFGenerateReport2.rtf”.
3. Back in OTBI, select the option to Add New Layout
4. Select to upload a new layout
5. Provide all data to upload the template and select upload
6. After the upload is successful, a new layout shows momentarily and then disappears from the available layouts
7. Even if the process is repeated, the result is the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!