Archived Response Picked When Award Negotiation
(Doc ID 2394248.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While awarding the negotiation, users find archived response is picked with active response.
Users expect only active responses are considered.
- Automatic award recommendation was not used.
- Surrogate response submitted by buyer
Due to this issue, invalid values presented to users for total award.
Data is also passed to EBS.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create RFQ and publish.
2. Suppliers provide responses.
3. Supplier provides new bid/response and original bid archived.
4. Award and submit for approval.
5. When approve, observe that Archived response is awarded with Active response.
6. The negotiation is interfaced to EBS via Webservice and incorrect award is passed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!