Fusion Benefits: Benefit Plan Is Getting Added To All Plan Types
(Doc ID 2394626.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Benefit Plan is getting added to all Plan Types
configured a new plan under "Medical" Plan Type. When they go to Program and add this new plan under Plan Type "Medical", it is getting added to all other plan types.
1. Client demonstrated issue
2. He created plan (dummy for testing)
3. He added it to Plan Type Medical within Benefits Program
4. He clicked the other Plan Types and all of the other ones also had the same dummy plan added to them.
5. He did not save but instead clicked Next and Back again
6. He showed that the dummy plan was still within the originally added plan type (Med) but not in the other plan types
7. He existed without saving entry
8. He re-checked Med Plan Type and the dummy plan was still added even though he did not save entry..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document