About: Historical CSW Events Missing After Upgrading to OTAC 17.4
(Doc ID 2395068.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 17.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to OTAC 17.4, analyses / reports using columns or filters from the following folder in the Recruiting Subject Area appear to be missing information:
- Job Submission > Submission CSW Status - Historical
The issue can also be verified using the following steps:
- Access Oracle Business Intelligence as a BI Author Developer
- Select to create a New > Analysis using the Recruiting Subject Area
- Add the following fields to the Selected Columns section of the Criteria tab:
"Submission CSW Status - Historical"."Historical CSW Event"
"Submission CSW Status - Historical"."Historical Status Event Date"
- Add the following filter to the Filters section:
- Select the Results tab to view results
Zones with this issue will have records after the upgrade date, but only for the following event:
Application Process - Start
Zone was recently upgraded to OTAC 17.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!