Global Logout Is not Working From EBS to Fusion
(Doc ID 2395101.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 11.13.18.02.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer configure global logout (single logout) between on premise EBS and fusion application cloud, which are under same IDP. When the user logout of from EBS, the user can continue access fusion application.
Steps to verify:
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. User is redirected to customer IDP login page
3. After successful authentication, user is logged in to fusion
4. Go to EBS url in another tab
5. User get into EBS without login
6. Logout of EBS
7. User is redirected to IDP Login page
8. Go back to Fusion Application tab and refresh the page.
Issue: user still remains logged in to fusion application
Expectation: User should be logged out of fusion application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document