Closing Period Or Run Validations Pops Up Validations Unchecked And Submitting Does Not Close Period Or Run Validations
(Doc ID 2395122.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to either close periods or run validations on period.
Clicking on Close, does not change the status of the period.
Clicking 'Run Validations' shows all the validations in unchecked status
and user is unable to check/uncheck any validation checks
On running validations or closing the period, the pop showing the validations
show be showing up to either check or uncheck the validations and run validations
should be submitted or period close should be processed based
on the action taken i.e. close period or run validations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Costing > Cost Accounting
2. Tasklist > Manage Cost Accounting Periods
3. Search for cost org and cost book.
5. Click on Run Validations > The pop up shows all the validation and none can be checked/unchecked
6. On clicking OK, the validation program is not submitted.
7. Similar issue with period close for cost accounting period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document